(This product is part of my Professional Organizer Training proram. Click here for a full description of the program, and the various product and purchase options.)
Each of your clients will have to deal with paper — both at home and work. And in most cases, paper will be their number one organizing priority (and their biggest challenge!. This 24-page session will teach you how to apply basic paper management skills while organizing a residential or business client’s filing system and desk.
- teaching basic organizing principles for managing paper to clients
- identifying ways to strengthen your skills in weak areas
- knowing what questions to ask clients to make decisions about paper
- helping clients determine their paper management goals and priorities
- setting up customized systems for filing and incoming paper “to-do’s”
- cutting down on incoming paper and understanding records retention
- knowing what tools you will need to complete the job
- working through a complete “action plan” for a fictional client
Copyright 2014 RamonaCreel.com
***Please note that once we have sent you the information (the intellectual property) there is no way to return it. So please be sure about your decision before you sign up. for these programs There are no refunds or exchanges on training program courses or coaching sessions, once they have been paid for.