Are you tired of struggling with the mess, the stacks of mail, the piles of clutter everywhere you turn? Do you feel overwhelmed by all you have to do in a day — meals, errands, cleaning, paying bills, raising kids, staying on top of the paperwork — with no time left over for yourself? Would you like to regain control over your home environment once and for all? Now you can!
“Ten Easy Ways To Organize Your Home” offers the solutions you need to organize every area of your life — quickly and easily. This downloadable 28-page e-book (in PDF format that can be read by any computer) is filled with over 100 practical and proven tips for getting organized — the same techniques that Professional Organizers use with their clients. Simply choose an area to tackle, follow the step-by-step bullet-points, and you’ll have your home back in order in no time. Most importantly, you will have learned the skills you need to know to keep disorganization from creeping back in. Includes the following chapters:
- why do you want to get organized? (take a quick quiz to find out if you need to get organized, and discover the 7 most important ways that creating systems will help improve the quality of your life)
- cleaning out (find out why purging the excess is the first step in getting organized, and learn 8 simple steps you can take to cut down on the clutter in your home and storage spaces)
- basic organizing principles (discover why “neat” and “organized” are not the same thing, and find out how following 9 basic organizing principles will create order in any area of your life)
- reducing clutter in the kitchen (find out if your mealtimes are suffering from the most common kitchen frustrations, and discover 9 easy steps for revamping the way you approach food preparation)
- creating the perfect closet (ask yourself some questions about what’s not working in your closet and why, then follow my 9-step system for maximizing your clothing storage — includes standard closet specifications and space requirements for all types of men’s and women’s clothes and accessories)
- taming your child’s room (learn about the 6 variables and 2 rules that you must consider when designing organizing systems for children, then find out 8 ways you can make it easier for your kids to pick up after themselves with the right kind of storage spaces)
- controlling the paper monster (find out why paper organizing is such a challenge for most people, discover the 9 secrets for setting up a workable filing system — includes a list of suggested file categories, plus 8 principles you must follow to stay on top of daily paper management)
- finding more time (discover which “time-wasters” are throwing your schedule off-track, then find out 9 simple techniques for increasing productivity and regaining control over your day)
- to-do lists (learn the 3 factors that will cause a to-do list to either fail or succeed, and find out how 8 minor changes in the way you approach to-do lists will help you complete your tasks on time, every time)
- your home office (look at the challenges you face when trying to stay organized while working at home, discover 8 design tips for setting up a functional home office, and learn 8 ways to draw a healthier boundary line between your personal and business lives)
- hiring a professional organizer (find out how a Professional Organizer can help you, how to choose the right person for the job, and 4 things to look for when you allow a P.O. into your home)
If you’ve tried to get organized in the past, and failed, maybe it’s time for a new approach. With these simple and easy-to-implement tools, there’s no excuse for not getting organized!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 RamonaCreel.com