(This product is part of my Professional Organizer Training proram. Click here for a full description of the program, and the various product and purchase options.)
Down to the nitty-gritty! Space organizing is one of the three basic “competencies” people expect from a Professional Organizer — how are your skills when it comes to helping clients sort, purge, and store? This 22-page session will teach you how to apply basic space planning skills while organizing a residential or business client’s storage areas.
- teaching basic organizing principles for maximizing space to clients
- identifying ways to strengthen your skills in weak areas
- understanding the major causes of clutter at home and at work
- knowing what questions to ask clients to make decisions about clutter
- helping clients determine their space organizing goals and priorities
- knowing what tools you will need to complete the job
- working through a complete “action plan” for a fictional client
Copyright 2014 RamonaCreel.com
***Please note that once we have sent you the information (the intellectual property) there is no way to return it. So please be sure about your decision before you sign up. for these programs There are no refunds or exchanges on training program courses or coaching sessions, once they have been paid for.