(This product is part of my Professional Organizer Training proram. Click here for a full description of the program, and the various product and purchase options.)
Thinking about becoming a Professional Organizer? Or just starting up and not sure in which direction you want to head? This 20-page session will help you decide if organizing is for you, assess your strengths, show you the gaps in your skill set — and give you a start on “defining” yourself as an organizer.
- knowing why you want to be an organizer and what your goals are
- deciding to specialize or not to specialize…that is the question
- discovering who your clients are and what kind of work you enjoy
- identifying characteristics of a successful organizer
- keeping yourself motivated on the long road ahead
- assessing your skill base and finding ways to strengthen your weaknesses
- overcoming your fears about self-employment
- putting your educational and career background to work for you
Copyright 2014 RamonaCreel.com
***Please note that once we have sent you the information (the intellectual property) there is no way to return it. So please be sure about your decision before you sign up. for these programs There are no refunds or exchanges on training program courses or coaching sessions, once they have been paid for.