(This product is part of my Professional Organizer Training proram. Click here for a full description of the program, and the various product and purchase options.)
The best way to bring in new clients is by building a solid reputation — become known as an honest business person and a competent organizer. But how do you do that when you’re just starting out and have no real experience? This 32-page session will teach you how to develop a professional and authoritative air for your business.
- joining NAPO, POC, and/or NSGCD
- abiding by each organization’s code of ethics
- understanding CPO certification exam eligibility and test structure
- making the choice to refer clients to other organizers
- getting involved in other types of professional organizations
- securing client referrals and building word-of-mouth business
- collecting leads and testimonials from a follow-up survey
- getting involved in public speaking, writing, and community activities
Copyright 2014 RamonaCreel.com
***Please note that once we have sent you the information (the intellectual property) there is no way to return it. So please be sure about your decision before you sign up. for these programs There are no refunds or exchanges on training program courses or coaching sessions, once they have been paid for.