(This product is part of my Professional Organizer Training proram. Click here for a full description of the program, and the various product and purchase options.)
Being an organizer is more than just organizing — you must know how to run a small business efficiently, profitably, successfully (and legally!) if you want to last as an entrepreneur. This 20-page session covers all of the administrative details you need to consider as you are starting a new organizing business.
- understanding licenses, registrations, and insurance coverage you will need
- choosing the right business entity for your situation and goals
- recruiting members of your team and knowing when you need help
- calculating your start-up expenses and deciding to pay for them
- setting up a working environment for privacy, function, and comfort
- deciding on equipment and supplies for your desk and in the field
- a 14-step process for forming a legal and functional business organization
Please note — this course covers legal and tax issues related to starting a business. It is available in U.S. and Canadian versions — but some information may not be applicable if you are starting a business in another country.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 RamonaCreel.com
***Please note that once we have sent you the information (the intellectual property) there is no way to return it. So please be sure about your decision before you sign up. for these programs There are no refunds or exchanges on training program courses or coaching sessions, once they have been paid for.