(This product is part of my Professional Organizer Training proram. Click here for a full description of the program, and the various product and purchase options.)
“Difficult” can mean so many things — personality conflicts, difficulty focusing, an inability to maintain organizing systems, or a client’s personal issues intruding on your work. Best if you can nip all of these issues in the bud, before they derail your organizing efforts! This 22-page session will prepare you for those more “challenging” clients.
- recognizing the three types of clients and how to proceed with each
- helping clients deal with the fear of change and encouraging change
- creating long-term client relationships and managing follow-up
- working with ADD clients and the special approaches required
- role-playing 12 difficult situations and how you would handle them
- referring clients for other help, and ending a relationship on good terms
- evaluating your work with a client through surveys and questionnaires
Copyright 2014 RamonaCreel.com
***Please note that once we have sent you the information (the intellectual property) there is no way to return it. So please be sure about your decision before you sign up. for these programs There are no refunds or exchanges on training program courses or coaching sessions, once they have been paid for.